Is this a perfect ending to this series... or do we need more?
Jay Sherer and Mike Gordon (http://newlegendmike.blogspot.com/) review and discuss Tom King and Mitch Gerads' trade, The Sheriff of Babylon, Vol. 2. They start with a spoiler-free review, and then dig into some of the deeper themes. Questions posed by The Sheriff of Babylon, Vol. 2, include:
- How do these characters process their impact on the world around them? How much control/influence do they feel they have?
- How do the characters express their faith in light of tragic circumstances?
- What does affluence do to our beliefs in a high power? What causes us to believe?
- What's the deal with Jim from Ops?
- How do you feel about the ending of this trade?
Do you need a new pair of headphones? Check out the premium wood headphones made by our sponsor, Urban Vinyl. Use the promo code "Jay" to get a 15% discount! For every pair of headphones purchased using our promo code, Urban Vinyl will donate to the Reclamation Society. Visit www.urbanvinyl.org to purchase your pair!