Mutants ARE in the MCU? - WandaVision Ending & Complete WandaVision Series Breakdown
Join #TheStoryGeeks crew on this week's The Story Geeks Hangout LIVE at 8PM (PT) on Tuesday night. They'll be digging deeper into WandaVision and asking the following questions:
- How satisfying was the WandaVision finale?
- What worked with WandaVision? What didn't?
- Wanda, Hayward, Westview, and consequences... (leaving vague to avoid WandaVision ending spoilers until Tuesday night!)
- Now that the WandaVision ending has aired, where do you want the MCU to go next?
- The Story Geeks Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/thestorygeeks
- Support The Story Geeks: https://www.patreon.com/thestorygeeks/
- The Art of Storytelling - The Story Geeks YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/thereclamationsociety
- Jay & Nathan's Novel and Audiobook, Death of a Bounty Hunter: https://dbh-new.carrd.co/ (Death of a Bounty Hunter is a semi-finalist in Screencraft's Cinematic Book Competition!)
Join in, bring your WandaVision questions, and let us know your thoughts in the comments! If you have thoughts about the WandaVision ending or want to share you thoughts on the WandaVision series breakdown, leave us a comment!
Our reaction to the WandaVision ending, plus a deeper dive into the issues raised by the show. And, as always, we'll talk about the art of storytelling in the MCU and breakdown the ending to WandaVision from a storytelling standpoint as well!
Weigh in on these additional questions about WandaVision in the comments:
- Did you prefer WandaVision or The Mandalorian? Why?
- Was the ending to WandaVision satisfying?
- How do you think WandaVision handled Quicksilver? Was it fair?
- Do you think the WandaVision ending has anything to do with mutants?