This week on the Reclamation Society podcast... my friend and fellow write, Karina Fabian, joins me to talk about her book "Discovery" and dive deeper into the truth communicated through Stranger Things, Episode 1! (If you want to skip straight to the Stranger Things portion of the show, fast forward to 10:49:00).
- What causes us to feel fear?
- Is there a difference between science and the supernatural?
- How do we feel about each of these new characters?
- What are the characteristics of courage?
- Should we trust the government?
- What does friendship mean? Why do we need friends?