Screenwriting vs. Fiction Writing vs. Comic Book Writing
Season 1: Episode 1
Screenwriting vs. Fiction Writing vs. Comic Book Writing #screenwriting #fiction #comicbookwriting
On today's show, Jay and Caleb tackle the differences between screenwriting, fiction writing (prose), and comic book writing! Do you focus more on screenwriting, fiction writing, or comic book writing? What can you learn from the other mediums?
Let us know in the comments down below!
- Our Sponsor - The SYGNYL Podcast: https://kite.link/sygnyl "Do not fall in love with the SYGNYL, for the SYGNYL belongs to no one."
- Jay & Nathan's Novel and Audiobook, Death of a Bounty Hunter: https://dbh-new.carrd.co/ (Death of a Bounty Hunter is a semi-finalist in Screencraft's Cinematic Book Competition!)
- Caleb's Website: https://www.calebmonroe.com/
- The Story Geeks Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/thestorygeeks
- The Story Geeks Club: https://www.patreon.com/thestorygeeks/
KEY DISCUSSION POINTS:
What makes screenwriting unique? What should you focus on when it comes to screenwriting? What are the core elements of screenwriting?
What makes writing fiction unique? What should you focus on when it comes to writing fiction? What are the core elements of writing fiction?
Writing What makes comic book writing unique? What should you focus on when it comes to comic book writing? What are the core elements of comic book writing?